Designed for backcountry hiking, The Yeti high-performance snowshoe from Louis Garneau is perfect for steep ascents and access to summits. The light and sturdy aluminum frame offers proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities. Stainless steel crampons ensure multidirectional traction on any terrain and condition, and the Contact harness with BOA mechanism offers an easy to adjust custom fit for 360-degree retention. The free foot rotation on axle provides shock absorption and ensures an efficient stride, while the heel raiser reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- 7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum frame ensures toughness and is ultralightweight
- V-RAIL crampons provide maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill
- Dual BOA mechanism is user-friendly, winter proof and boasts a lifetime warranty.
- Contour frame features proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Connect durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
- HyperDeck decking is lightweight, sturdy and is an extremely resilient material, flexible down to -40 deg C temperatures
- Multidirectional stainless steel Traxion SS front crampons provide traction for all terrains and snow conditions
- FREEFLEX pivot provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Contact Pro harness system with EVA padding ensures 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Step-Up heel raiser reduces calf fatigue while climbing
|| Women's Yeti
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 22 in: 80-160 lbs.; 25 in: 100-200 lbs.
|| Backcountry travel involving steep ascents
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| 22 in, 25 in
|| 22 in: 3.60 lbs.; 25 in 3.75 lbs.
|| 7076 T6 anodized aluminum
|| stainless steel