The waterproof-breathable, critically seam sealed shell of the Columbia Sportswear Women's Vertical Convert 3-1 Interchange Jacket provides protection, while an insulated, water-resistant inner jacket keeps you warm; wear them together or separately for a supremely versatile option on active winter days. Adjustable sleeve cuffs, a built-in snap back powder skirt and drawcord hem ensure that the elements stay locked out when conditions go south. Import.
- Outer shell jacket:
- Constructed of 100% nylon Legacy twill
- 100% nylon embossed taffeta lining
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord, adjustable hem
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Waterproof zipper
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuff
- Avg. length: 27 in.
- Omni-Shield Inner Jacket:
- Constructed of 100% polyester Ultra Prima DP taffeta
- 100% polyester Microtemp XF II, 100g insulation
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists rain and stains
- Zip hand pockets.
What is the type of insulation used in the jacket?
Asked on 1/9/2014 by Alwayscold
The Columbia Sportswear Vertical Convert uses a 100% polyester Microtemp XF II insulation for the inner jacket.
Answered on 1/9/2014 by Matt from Campmor