When a foot-wide ledge becomes your bed for the night, the compressible Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck helps turn up the heat. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, Capilene 4 keeps you dry and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions and through long nights. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Its open-grid brushed fleece interior warms your core, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include articulated, offset-seamed sleeves for complete shoulder mobility, hidden thumb loops to ensure wrist coverage and an elongated zipper for efficient venting. The drop-tail hem stays put under a harness.
- Constructed of Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering.
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement.
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Long center front zipper vents body heat.
- Cut long enough to tuck in.
- Articulated raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature.
- Slim fit.
- Avg. weight: 6.7 oz.
- it does it ALL
- The Price Is Right