For a 4 a.m. alpine start, or a windy late-season snow day, the Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms are your go-to baselayer. Made of an open-knit 100% polyester, they breathe, wick perspiration and dry in a flash, but also insulate beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for softness, gusseted crotch for unrestrained motion, a functional fly and offset side seams to eliminate chafe.
- Constructed of Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (59% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures.
- Fast-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers.
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness.
- Functional fly.
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility.
- UPF 20 sun protection.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature.
- Slim fit.
- Avg. weight: 5 oz.
- Sleep In Em
- Under Clothes For Warmth