Whether sprinting up a frontcountry trail or shuffling along under the weight of a loaded pack, the Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 Lightweight Crew has your back. Its open-knit construction breathes, wicks moisture and clocks the fastest dry time of all Patagonia performance baselayer fabrics. You can wear this crew on its own in warm weather or as insulation beneath layers. With a rib-knit collar that's soft against your skin, offset side seams, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and offset shoulder seams for chafe-free comfort under shoulder straps.
- Constructed of Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (59% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is inherently stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures.
- Fast-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers.
- Rib-knit neckline is soft next to skin.
- Raglan sleeves and offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps.
- Side seams roll forward for comfort under layers.
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- UPF 20 sun protection.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature.
- Slim fit.
- Avg. weight: 5.1 oz.
- Good Wicking
- Thumb loops
- Work everyday wear