If you need an insulated jacket in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes, or a thermal midlayer, throw on the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket and head out the door. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly, worn by itself or as a midlayer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The improved fit has more shaping through the torso and waist, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort when zipped up. The classic quilt pattern has added horizontal quilt lines on the side panels, with a burly thread used for enhanced durability. The jacket stuffs away into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Outer shell constructed of 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility.
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance.
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean finished zipper garages.
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. weight: 11.1 oz.
- Amazing color
- A Stylish Down Alt
- Puffy Enough Yet Fitted