The Tybee is Werner's finest high angle, mid-sized blade recreational paddle. Its advantages include a versatile dihedral blade shape which is great for learning advanced maneuvering strokes or just all around touring. This paddle has fiberglass reinforced nylon blades for the best value and lightest swing weight at this price. Straight carbon blend shaft.
- Advanced high-angle blade design direct from our Performance line.
- Best choice for a faster cadence.
- Versatile - advanced maneuvers & all around touring.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are durable and light weight.
- Premium carbon blend shaft available in standard diameter.
- Standard with patented Adjustable Ferrule System which allows you to custom fit the feather (blade offset) to your own style of paddling. It easily yet securely adjusts for a left or right feather angle in 15° increments. (Right or left handed)
Is it a one-piece paddle?
Asked on 6/8/2011 by Anonymous
This paddle comes apart into two pieces
Answered on 6/9/2011 by Betty
Surface Area: 608 sq. cm
Blade Length x Width: 43 x 18.25 cm / 17 x 7.25 in.
Weight (220 cm): 992 g / 35 oz.