Lightweight and packable for a wide range of uses, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Jacket keeps you comfortable, no matter how active you are. Dry.Q EVAP's innovative system of channels disperses sweat quickly for faster evaporation, improved breathability and a drier interior feel without pit zips.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Dry.Q EVAP 15D 2.5L ripstop fabric.
- Dry.Q EVAP accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort.
- Exposed, water-resistant Vislon Aquaguard center front zipper.
- Fully adjustable hood with single pull adjustment system.
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments.
- Covered center front zipper with covered hand pockets.
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe.
- Standard fit.
- Avg. weight: 10 oz.
- Avg. length: 26.5 in.
is this waterproof or waterresistant, and is it good for layering?
Asked on 2/27/2014 by T
This jacket is waterproof. You can use this for layering with a fleece jacket underneath.
Answered on 2/28/2014 by Matt from Campmor
Does this jacket have any warmth or purely rain jacket? Thanks!
Asked on 6/16/2013 by kristen from United States
This is a pure rain jacket. It does not offer any insulation.
Answered on 6/18/2013 by Matt from Campmor