Versatile and real simple, the Spyder Women's Scorpion Insulated Pants have what's needed for epic powder days on the slopes. The waterproof, breathable shell is critically seam taped for complete protection, and packed with ThermaWeb synthetic insulation for warmth without the bulk. Bonus features include thigh ventilation zippers for airflow and zippered pockets to carry all your skiing necessities. Lower leg zippers provide easy access to boots, and abrasion-resistant scuff guards ensure extended wear.
- Shell constructed of stretch polyester twill with Xt.L 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+ DWR.
- Nylon taffeta lining.
- ThermaWeb 60g insulation.
- Critically seam taped for complete protection.
- Thigh ventilation zippers for temperature regulation.
- Multiple zippered pockets
- Lower leg zippers.
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors.
- Scuff guards.
- Avg. inseam: 29 in.
Do these pants have an adjustable waist? Velcro tabs, etc.
Asked on 2/4/2014 by suzy from big sky, mt
There are 2 Velcro adjustment tabs on the inside waist as well as belt loops to adjust and snug to the waist.
Answered on 2/5/2014 by Steve from Campmor