Waterproof, breathable, and highly abrasion resistant MemBrain® fabric is seam taped and micro stitched to create the Marmot Men's Conness Pants. These durable outdoor pants are tailored to help you move over any terrain with ease, thanks to an athletic cut and built-in anatomic articulation zones. Plenty of zippered and water-resistant pockets hold your essentials, and features like boot loops and ankle zippers cater to the extreme adventure set.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric.
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction.
- Water resistant side zippers.
- Zip-off bib with adjustable suspenders.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zipper.
- Cargo pocket with water resistant zipper.
- Back pocket with water resistant zipper.
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly.
- Articulated knees.
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic.
- Cordura® scuff guard.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
Are there any zippered vents to let heat out?
Asked on 1/7/2014 by BAngeny from Wilmington, DE
The Marmot Conness Pants has a zipper down the length of each leg for venting.
Answered on 1/9/2014 by Matt from Campmor
Is it enought insulate for ski?
Asked on 1/1/2014 by rene from canada
The Marmot Men's Conness Pants are not insulated just a shell. You would want to layer under this for warmth.
Answered on 1/6/2014 by Steve from Campmor
What is the inseam lenght on this item. I am looking for waterproof, insulated ski pants with a 30" inseam and a bib.
Asked on 11/6/2013 by Mike
The Marmot Conness Pants have an inseam length of 31.5".
Answered on 11/7/2013 by Matt from Campmor