$40 Flat Rate GROUND ONLY Shipping.
When it comes to kayak transportation its better to 'lower the bar' than to raise it.
- Reduces lift height required to load and unload a kayak by 40 inches
- Reduces effort required to lift boat with gas assist shocks that help raise boat onto the vehicle roof
- No need to reach top of vehicle to secure boat to carrier, boat strapping is easily done with carrier in down position
- Superior boat protection with integrated padded support, accommodates kayaks up to 36 in. wide and 100 lbs.
- Mount side-by-side with other accessories as the lift system only requires 25 inches of load bar space
- Includes lift system, integrates padded support, mounting hardware and all straps necessary to transport one kayak
- Fits Thule standard, Rapid Aero Xsporter and Yakima® load bars
- One Key System, can be locked with two lock cylinders not provided.
How much does each one of the racks weigh as I will have to remove them after each use. Truck won't fit in garage with them on top.
Asked on 5/22/2012 by Anonymous
It weighs 44 lbs.
Answered on 5/23/2012 by Betty
Does this rack come off easily when not in use?
Asked on 5/21/2012 by Anonymous
There are a screw down knobs for securing onto the Thule rack. Very easy to install and take off.
Answered on 5/21/2012 by Steve from Campmor