The lightweight, two-layer construction of the Marmot Men's Tamarack Jacket keeps you comfy and warm in rough conditions. Zippin compatibility allows you to easily insert another layer. Waterproof, breathable and totally seam taped, the zip-off storm hood and venting PitZips hand you control of the features. A soft shoulder lining, DriClime® lined collar and unrestricting Angel-Wing Movement crank up the comfort levels.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric.
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction.
- Zip-off storm hood with laminated brim.
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zip.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper.
- PitZips allow you the maximum in temperature and moisture control.
- Powder skirt.
- Zippin compatible with Marmot liner jackets.
- Internal zippered media pocket.
- HD brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining.
- DriClime® lined collar.
- Adjustable Velcro® fastener closure cuffs.
- Elastic draw cord hem.
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. weight: 2lb. 1.8 oz.
- Avg. length: 29 in.
Is the hood helmet compatible?
Asked on 8/21/2014 by Gerry from United States
The Men's Marmot Tamarack Jacket is not helmet compatible.
Answered on 8/22/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Does the hood stow in the collar of the jacket as well as zip off. Also, what products are zip-in compatible?
Asked on 11/21/2013 by Outdoor guy
The zip off hood does store inside the collar of the jacket. I have one and use it like that most of the time.
Answered on 3/29/2014 by Ryan from Herriman, UT
The Men's Marmot Tamarack Jacket has a zip off hood. There is no way to stow the hood while on the jacket. If you did not want the hood on or hanging off the jacket, you would need to zip the hood off. The Men's Warmlight Jacket will zip into the Tamarack.
Answered on 11/22/2013 by Steve from Campmor