Excellent for all types of paddling and watersports, the Burnout men's rashguard provides excellent protection from the sun's harmful rays with the highest UPF 50+ rating. The nylon/spandex blend is comfortable, highly breathable, and quick drying. The athletic fit and sunburn protection make it a great solo piece for the summer, but it can also be worn as a base layer in cooler weather.
- Long sleeve rashguard provides UPF 50+ wrist to neck protection from the sun's strong rays.
- Athletic fit and sunburn protection make it a top for the summer, as well as a base layer in cooler weather.
- Women's specific style features a shorter torso and is shaped with princess seams for a more natural fit.
- Comfortable and breathable 7.0 oz nylon/spandex blend with durable flatlock stitch construction.
- Perfect for all types of paddlesports and activities in and around the water.
|| Women's Sizing: (Chest) XS: 28-30 in., S: 30-32 in., M: 32-34 in., L: 34-36 in., XL: 36-38 in.