The Crusier has everything a female touring or sit-on-top paddler could ask for in a lifevest. This PFD is specifically designed to fit a woman's shape with a smaller cut, shortened torso length and supportive inner cups. It also features Stohlquist's exclusive Wrapture fit, which utilizes curved and contoured foam to mimic the shape of the human body, creating optimal comfort. The back side of the PFD has half flotation and half cool mesh which will comfortably fit above the seat backs found in many recreational and touring kayaks, as well as provide generous ventilation in warm weather. Neoprene paddle shoulders and lower waistband are comfortable against the skin when worn with a swimsuit.
- Women's specific high back PFD utilizing Stohlquist's Wrapture shaped torso for a secure and comfortable fit
- Contoured supportive inner cups.
- Cross-chest built in cinch harness secures lifevest in place, allowing no ride-up
- 4-way lash tab on back fits strobes, small lights, etc
- Front entry with #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- 3M reflective material on front and back provides visibilty in low light conditions
- Large front zippered pockets with drainage
- Mesh back rides high above back rest
- Open sides for added ventialtion
- Adjustable shoulders with 1 inch nylon webbing
- 1.5 inch webbing belt with dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit
- Durable 500D Cordura® shell and 200D oxford liner
- US Coast Guard Approved Type III PFD
- Soft PVC flotation foam
- XS-S: Fits women with bust measurement of 28-34 inches
- M-L: Fits women with bust measurement of 34-40 inches
|| III PFD
|| 16 lbs. 12 oz.