CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
The Ronny lifevest from Astral is designed to provide paddlers of high seat back baots a sleek, comfortable and less bulky feel. Astral's exclusive Thin-Vent back has a cool well-ventialted mesh upper and a soft, supportive back for long days on the water whether touring, fishing or canoeing. It is constructed of clean, recyclable PE foam which gives it a lightweight feel maknig you barely realize it's on. Reflective accents are strategically located up high, front and back, to provide safety in low light situations. A large, expandable pocket is located on the front of this PFD that will accomodate all the little bits and pieces that you might need to keep handy while out on the water.
- All-purpose lifevest is designed to accommodate tall seat backs found in most rec and sit-on-top kayaks.
- Thinvent back combines ventilation up high and support in the middle to provide an unbelievably comfortable and cool fit.
- Lightweight PE foam construction
- Large front pocket is designed with baffles and gussets that will allow it to expand to accommodate larger or more personal items.
- Refelective hightlights are placed strategically front and rear, high on the vest, for visibility in twighlight or in deep water.
- Quick access knife tab
- YKK center zipper with self locking Vision teeth
- High tenacity 200D nylon shell with soft polyester mesh liner
- US Coast Guard Approved Type III PFD
- S-M: fits paddlers 31-37 inch torso measurement
- M-L: fits paddlers 38-44 inchtorso measurement
- L-XL: fits paddlers 45-51 inch torso measurement
- Easy to adjust
|| III PFD
|| 15.5 lbs.
|| Acetal plastic hardware