CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Astral's sea kayaking inspired life vest features lightweight construction, an incredible fit and enough storage space to organize plenty of essential touring gear. The Sea Wolf is designed with Freestyle Tectonics, a system of separate foam panels for both the lower and upper torso, which provide maximum mobility while paddling. Side buckles allow for either side entry or pullover, while a torso length adjustment allows allows for shorter torsos and eliminates ride up. Expandable pockets for gear as well as front hand pockets for warming fingers plus an internal pocket for hydration systems make this PFD a sea kayakers best friend.
- Full featured sea kayak PFD with Astral's attention to detail and top notch innovation.
- Tectonic system of separate foam panels for the upper and lower torso allow for maximum mobility in a PFD.
- Torso length adjustment customizes the torso length while simultaneously reducing ride-up, with front adjustment straps.
- Ability to shorten the torso length, combined with sculpted foam makes it a great fit for both men and women.
- Specially designed strobe attachment point on the back keeps the strobe from creating night blindness.
- Internal pocket is specifically designed for most 1.5 liter hydration systems.
- Hand warmer pockets
- Large clamshell front pocket with inner compartments for organization
- Constructed of lightweight, abrasion resistant 240D Rip stop nylon/200D nylon liner.
- Belt loops make it compatible with Astral's QR rescue tow system.
- Reflective accents and a rear strobe mounting point make it perfect for open water or low-light conditions.
- Lightweight PE foam floatation
- US Coast Guard Approved Type III PFD
- S-M: Fits paddler with 31-37 inch torso circumference
- M-L: Fits paddler with 38-44 inch torso circumference
- L-XL: Fits paddler with 45-51 inch torso circumference
The description says there is an internal pocket for the hydration pack. I'm not sure where that is.
Asked on 7/17/2012 by Bill from Cary,NC
The hydration pocket will be on the inner side of the interior, closest to your back.
Answered on 7/25/2012 by Betty
It appears that there is no lash tab for knife attachment on the front of the vest?
Asked on 5/29/2012 by Anonymous
There is a lash tab for a safety knife on the 2013 model of this pfd. Note: there was no tab on the 2012 model.
Answered on 7/16/2013 by tvcrider from Upstate, NY
There is no lash tab for knife attachment.
Answered on 5/31/2012 by Anonymous
How does the hydration system attach to this PFD?
Asked on 4/1/2012 by Shuksan from Seattle, WA
You would needs a hydration system that had shoulder straps. On the shoulder straps of the PFD are water tube straps that will secure the tube so it will track over the shoulder and not interfere with your neck while paddling.
Answered on 4/2/2012 by Steve from Campmor
|| III PFD
|| minumum of 15.5 lbs.
|| Acetal plastic hardware