The Polaroid XS80HD captures all of your biking, hiking, surfing, boating and other outdoor adventure action in hi-definition video. This easy to operate action camera takes both still shots and video, and easily switches from 720p to 180p resolution with the flip of a switch. Basic functions and controls are located behind a removable, gasketed back door for ease of operation. A waterproof case makes it ideal for adventures involving water and spray and it fits a variety of mounts, including standard screw types found on most camera accessories. Polaroid anti-shake technology makes recorded video easier to watch and a G sensor auto rotates the screen if the camera is turned upside-down. This camera is intuitive to operate and ready to go out of the box with its included 8 GB micro SD card.
- HD Action camera shoots 1080p or 720p video
- 3 photo modes including single, burst, and time lapse (16MP, 5MP, or 3MP)
- High impact and shockproof case is waterproof up to 30 feet (IPX8)
- Includes an 8GB Micro SD card - can accommodate up to 128GB (32MB internal memory)
- Glass lens with 120 degree field of view
- Built in Li-Ion 1050MAH battery records for up to 2.5 hours on a full charge
- Auto power off
- Includes helmet mount, and flat and curved adhesive backed mounts
- HDMI out
- USB 2.0
- Auto rotation G sensor keeps video right-side-up
- Anti-shake technology with vibration mode
Does this camera do loop-recording or does it stop recording when memory is full?
Asked on 6/28/2014 by Jo
The Polaroid XS80 HD Hi Definition Sports Action Camera does not offer loop recording.
Answered on 7/2/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Can this camera attach to my backpack or my baseball cap.I do not wear a helmet hiking.
Asked on 1/18/2014 by Ronnie from Beaumont,CA
This camera has an adhesive mount, which is meant for helmets. This would not fit onto a baseball cap safely and secure, but could fit onto a backpack with a secure rigging set-up.
Answered on 1/20/2014 by Matt from Campmor