Top five reasons for zip-off pants: trekking in mercurial weather, climbing a route that goes from shade to sun, crossing rivers, saving weight with one pair of pants that does it all and using a zipped-off leg to carry beers to the swimming hole. Lightweight and quick-drying, the Patagonia Men's Gi III Zip-Off Convertible Pants feature a wear-resistant 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and life-of-the-garment UPF 50 sun protection. Details include a gusseted crotch for mobility, color-coded zippers to make shorts-to-pants conversions faster, ankle zips for easy-off over boots, an elasticized waist with built-in adjustable belt for comfort and two mesh draining pockets in front, one on the right thigh and one in back to hold your gear.
- Constructed of durable, quick-dry 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure.
- Pants convert to 8 inch shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off; ankle zips allow legs to be removed over boots.
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage.
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in and right thigh, drop-in with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage.
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. inseam: 32 in.
do these have a mesh brief? do any of the other convert pants have a mesh brief like the old exofficio amphi had?
Asked on 8/3/2013 by LESLIE from United States
These do not have a mesh brief.
Answered on 8/6/2013 by Betty