Whether building a snowman or learning to ski, the Columbia Sportswear Girls Bugaboo Interchange 3-in-1 Jacket is a girl's best friend. This iconic jacket features a shell with an Omni-Tech membrane to keep your active kid dry during stormy days. Easy-to-swap layers make it simple to wear just the shell on windy days and to zip in the cozy fleece liner when the temps really drop. Other features include a zippered arm pocket and two lower zip pockets for lip balm, wallet, or other key items. Import.
- Outer Shell:
- 100% nylon Legacy twill shell fabric
- 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in Columbia Interchange System for three jackets in one
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Taffeta lined hood
- OUTGROWN grow system
- Zippered arm pocket and side pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Reflective detail for added safety
- Avg. length: 21.5 in.
- Zip-in Liner:
- Constructed of 100% polyester fleece
- Zippered side handwarmer pockets
What's the tempature rating on this jacket
Asked on 12/8/2013 by Carol from Hood River OR
Without a base layer the Bugaboo would work into the lower teens. To go lower you would want to be wearing a base layer.
Answered on 12/13/2013 by Steve from Campmor