Versatile, warm and protective, this ultra-lightweight and insulated jacket weighs in at an airy 18.3 ounces. Clean, streamlined design lines give the Columbia Sportswear Men's Shimmer Me III Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket everyday cred, while the thermal reflective lining and Omni-Shield repellency effectively manage cold conditions and inclement weather.
Omni-Heat® Thermal Reflective - Make Your Own Heat Thermal Comfort. This thermal reflective dot lining regulates your temperature, using space-blanket technology to reflect, trap and retain your body heat, while maintaining a high level of breathability and interior airflow, to disperse moisture and excess heat, keeping you comfortable. Boosts heat retention by 20% on average, and the metallic nature neutralizes static buildup.
- Outer shell constructed of 100% nylon Shadow ripstop fabric~ 100% polyester Matte Melange
- 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex lining to prevent heat loss
- 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH~ 100g Omni-Heat insulation
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists rain and stains
- 3-point Interchange System with your favorite Columbia shell
- Interior security pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zip-closed hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Modern Classic fit
- Avg. length: 28.5 in.
- Avg. weight: 18.3 oz.
What is the minimum comfortable temperature for this jacket?
Asked on 11/15/2013 by ThunderPig
With out any base layers this jacket would work down to 35 F.
Answered on 11/18/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Is it good for the winter in NY?
Asked on 10/28/2013 by Guiga
Yes this would be a good jacket for the winter season in NY.
Answered on 10/28/2013 by Matt from Campmor