Ideal for staying warm and dry during activities in winter weather, the waterproof-breathable Columbia Sportswear Men's Alpine Stunner Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket features 80 grams of insulation as well as a thermal reflective lining to help retain body heat and regulate your temperature throughout the day. The removable storm hood, underarm venting and snap-back powder skirt combine with a plethora of pockets to provide all the features you need for a comfortable day of outdoor adventure on the mountain.
Omni-Heat® Thermal Reflective - Make Your Own Heat Thermal Comfort. This thermal reflective dot lining regulates your temperature, using space-blanket technology to reflect, trap and retain your body heat, while maintaining a high level of breathability and interior airflow, to disperse moisture and excess heat, keeping you comfortable. Boosts heat retention by 20% on average, and the metallic nature neutralizes static buildup.
- Outer shell constructed of 100% nylon Legacy twill
- 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex lining to prevent heat loss
- 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH~ 80g Omni-Heat insulation
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Removable~ adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Underarm venting for easy temperature regulation
- Waterproof zippers on chest
- Adjustable~ snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable outer cuff~ inner comfort cuff
- Avg. length: 30 in.
- Modern Classic fit
Does this jacket have a removable liner?
Asked on 12/9/2013 by Lynn from MA
The Columbia Sportswear Men's Alpine Stunner Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket is not an interchange jacket with a liner.
Answered on 12/10/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Does this have a two way zipper?
Asked on 11/26/2013 by EZ from NY
The Alpine Stunner does not have a 2-way zipper.
Answered on 11/26/2013 by Matt from Campmor