Possibly the most innovative open water and triathlon google, the Predator Flex features Flexpoint Frame Technology which allows the frame to flex around the face and nose for an unparalled fit. Itallian made polarized lenses reduce glare on open water for a clear view while also employing Curved Lens technology for 180 degree undistorted peripheral vision. Fogbuster impregnation on the lenses keep the goggle from fogging up on long swims and built in UV protection blocks 99% of harmful rays. Easy to adjust silicone strapping system.
- Flex Point Frame Technology allows this goggle to flex around the face and nose for unsurpassed comfort
- Anti-glare polarized lenses feature Clurved Lens Technology, providing a clear, 180 degree undistorted view
- Fogbuster impregnated lenses stay clear for longer swims
- Easy to adjust silicone strapping system is strong, durable and can be adjusted in seconds
- Perfect goggle for open water and triathlon
What size is available? small, medium and large or universal?
Asked on 8/27/2012 by Iris from Puerto Rico
Flex Point Frame Technology allows this goggle to flex around the face and nose for unsurpassed comfort
Easy to adjust silicone strapping system is strong, durable and can be adjusted in seconds
one size fits all adults.
Answered on 8/27/2012 by Steve from Campmor
how do we adjust the strap - are there instructions
Asked on 12/18/2011 by Becky from Brooklyn NY
There is a push button ratchet on the side of the glass. Push to tighten or loosen
Answered on 12/19/2011 by Steve from Campmor