From boulder hopping to fjord fording, the multi-talented Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Cargo Pants work overtime to keep you cool and comfortable. They are lightweight yet rugged, with an ber-comfy cut featuring a gusset detail for ultimate freedom of movement. Advanced Omni-Wick technology wicks sweat and breathes beautifully, while Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides enough sun protection to be recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. Elastic waistband inserts at either side create the perfect fit without restricting, and a buffet of multi-functional pockets keep your essentials secure.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Silver Ridge ripstop fabric.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation wicks moisture, breathes, and is quick drying.
- Side-elastic waistband offers a comfortable fit.
- Gusset detail for complete mobility for hiking and active sports.
- Hook and loop closure.
- Zip-closed security pocket.
- Hand pockets and cargo pockets.
- Mesh pocket bags.
- Classic fit.
- Avg. inseam: 30 in.
Asked on 1/11/2014 by Mimi
Average inseam for this silver ridge is 30 in.
Answered on 1/15/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Are there zippers on the side of the pant leg to get the unzipped leg over shoes?
Asked on 11/23/2013 by Gary
The pant leg bottoms does not have side zippers on them.
Answered on 11/25/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Is extra small available
Asked on 11/1/2013 by Mike from United States
These pants do not come in an XS-size.
Answered on 11/1/2013 by Matt from Campmor
How much does it weigh?
Asked on 5/22/2013 by Tallahassee
A size 36 waist weighs 12 oz.
Answered on 5/22/2013 by Betty
Asked on 3/17/2013 by Ray
The Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Cargo Pant - 30in. has a fly.
Answered on 3/18/2013 by Steve from Campmor