One minute you're tackling a ridge, the next minute you're running a river. The Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pants are the ideal solution for both multi-sport outings and unpredictable weather conditions. A quick zip at the legs, and you've got 10" inseam shorts. Quick-dry nylon ripstop fabric is super lightweight and incredibly durable. Omni-Wick advanced repellency offers superior moisture management and UV-busting UPF 50 sun protection is built right into the fabric, so you're covered when the afternoon sun fires up. Plenty of pockets right where you need them-two front slant pockets, zip-closed side cargo pockets, and zip-closed back pockets.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Silver Ridge ripstop fabric.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation wicks moisture, breathes, and is quick drying.
- Side-elastic waistband offers a comfortable fit.
- Gusset detail for complete mobility during trail hikes and active outdoor adventures.
- Zip-off legs convert pants to 10 in. inseam shorts.
- Hook and loop closure on right front pocket and back pockets.
- Zip-closed security pocket.
- Hand pockets and cargo pockets.
- Mesh pocket bags.
- Classic fit.
- Inseam: 32 in.
I bought a pair of the Sierra White pants and they were just too silky/flimsy/baggy (I returned them). Is the material in the Columbia pants any more substantial/heavier/stiffer?
Asked on 10/21/2013 by John from Rineyville, KY/Hemet, CA
The Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant - 32 in. is similar to the White Sierra convertible pant. the pant that would be made of heavier material and a denser weave is the North Face Paramount Peak Convertible panthttp://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___94557
Answered on 10/23/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Are there zips at the ankle so the legs can be removed without taking off boots?
Asked on 7/8/2013 by jim from United States
The Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant - 32 in. does not have zippers at the bottom of the leg cuff.
Answered on 7/11/2013 by Steve from Campmor
1) Do these pants have a zip fly?
2) what waist sizes do these pants fit
Asked on 7/29/2012 by Clarksterh from Los Angeles
Are these Silver Ridge or Silver Ridge II style?
Asked on 7/28/2012 by carl jr from Mankato, MN
These are the Silver Ridge not the Silver Ridge II.
Answered on 8/2/2012 by Steve from Campmor