From boulder hopping to fjord fording, the multi-talented Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Cargo Shorts work overtime to keep you cool and comfortable. They're lightweight yet rugged, with an uber-comfy cut featuring a gusset detail for ultimate freedom of movement during trail hikes. Advanced Omni-Wick technology wicks sweat, breathes, and ain't afraid of an impromptu dunk. A side-elastic waistband creates the perfect fit without restricting. A buffet of multi-functional pockets keep all your essentials secure.
- Constructed of 100% nylon Silver Ridge ripstop fabric.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays.
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation wicks moisture, breathes, and is quick drying.
- Side-elastic waistband offers a comfortable fit.
- Gusset detail for complete mobility for hiking and active sports.
- Hook and loop closure.
- Zip-closed security pocket.
- Hand pockets and cargo pockets.
- Mesh pocket bags.
- Classic fit.
- Inseam: 12 in.
Can you tell me if how the sizing runs on these? I have read reviews on other sites that seem to indicate they may run small. Have customers found that to be true?
Asked on 7/20/2013 by clarnut
These shorts run a little small.
Answered on 7/22/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Does it have a zippered fly?
Asked on 3/20/2012 by Anonymous from Irvine, CA
Yes, the fly is zippered.
Answered on 3/21/2012 by Betty