CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Everything needed to make snowshoeing forays even more comfortable and enjoyable. The Xplore snowshoe kit includes top-of the line trail snowshoes with 2 piece adjustable poles (for balance and stability) and water resistant full length nylon gaiters to keep your ankles and feet dry and protected from snow. The new Quickpull binding makes these snowshoes one of the easiest to get on and take off.A rotating toe cord enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop with each step, shedding snow off the tail and saving energy. The upturned tail of the Xplore snowshoe helps to preserve a natural gait and reduce impact and stress on hips, knees and ankle joints.
- Innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing stress. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- Tubbs SofTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Tubbs' adjustable poles are constructed with lightweight 6000 series aluminum and lend added security and stability on uneven, steep or icy terrain. 2-Part poles - Adjustable 105 - 130 cm.
- Water-resistant and breathable, full-length nylon gaiters provide protection from the elements by keeping snow out of boots.
My hubby is 5'9 and 175 lbs. new to snowshoeing. Which size should i order for him since his weight falls between both of them? We would be on packed trails as well as breaking snow off trail. Thanks for your help! I bought this set for women last year and love them!
Asked on 12/1/2013 by Lynnz from New england
A 25 in would be a good size for your Husband. A 25 in would have a weight range of 120 lb to 200 Lb. with gear.
Answered on 12/4/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Where are they made? I really appreciate it when you specify this and you might want to do it for all products. You are a great outfit and this would make you even stronger. Thanks.
Asked on 3/2/2013 by paisano
Everything from this kit is made in China.
Answered on 3/4/2013 by Matt from Campmor
WOULD THE 30" SHOES AND POLES BE LARGE ENOUGH FOR A 225LB. 6'5" MAN?
Asked on 12/10/2012 by k2 from wISCONSIN
A 30" snowshoe would support 170-250 lbs.
Answered on 12/13/2012 by Steve from Campmor
for a 200lb man what size shoe? 25" or 30"
Asked on 11/28/2012 by rocky from troy new york
For a 200 Lb man order the 30 unless you will only be on packed trails.
Answered on 11/30/2012 by Steve from Campmor
|| Men's Xplore Snowshoe Kit
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 25 in.: 120-200 lbs. 30 in.: 170-250 lbs.
|| Trail walking with rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (25): 25 x 8 in. (30): 30 x 9 in.
|| (25): 3.6 lbs. (30): 3.8 lbs. (snowshoes)
|| Tubbs SofTec
|| 6000 series aluminum
|| Carbon Steel