CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Everything needed to make snowshoeing forays even more comfortable and enjoyable. The Xplore snowshoe kit includes top-of the line trail snowshoes with 2 piece adjustable poles (for balance and stability) and water resistant full length nylon gaiters to keep your ankles and feet dry and protected from snow. The new Quickpull binding makes these snowshoes one of the easiest to get on and take off.A rotating toe cord enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop with each step, shedding snow off the tail and saving energy. The upturned tail of the Xplore snowshoe helps to preserve a natural gait and reduce impact and stress on hips, knees and ankle joints.
- Women's specific frame is lighter in weight and features an ergonomically tapered frame for ease of stride.
- Innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing stress. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- Tubbs SofTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Tubbs' adjustable poles are constructed with lightweight 6000 series aluminum and lend added security and stability on uneven, steep or icy terrain. 2-Part poles - Adjustable 105 - 130 cm.
- Water-resistant and breathable, full-length nylon gaiters provide protection from the elements by keeping snow out of boots.
Does the size depend on your height and weight?
Asked on 1/27/2013 by Kitty from Macedon N.Y.
Snowshoes are not too dependent on height just weight. User Weight (including any gear): 21 in.: 80-150 lbs. 25 in.: 120-200 lbs.
Answered on 1/28/2013 by Steve from Campmor
What model snowshoe is included?
Asked on 1/11/2013 by Snowshoer from Boston, MA
The model is the Xplore snowshoe.
Answered on 1/15/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Does a bag for the shoes come with the kit?
Asked on 11/6/2012 by Andy
|| Women's Xplore Snowshoe Kit
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 21 in.: 80-150 lbs. 25 in.: 120-200 lbs.
|| Trail walking with rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (21): 21 x 8 in. (25): 25 x 8 in.
|| (21): 3.3 lbs. (25): 3.5 lbs. (snowshoe)
|| Tubbs SofTec
|| 6000 series aluminum
|| Carbon Steel