CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
The ultimate trail walking snowshoe for the price! This lightweight snowshoe makes getting out on the trail in winter a piece of cake. No more fussing with a fistful of straps - the new Quickpull binding makes these snowshoes one of the easiest to get on and take off. Simply step into the binding, pull the single forefoot strap until it's snug and go. To remove the snowshoe all it takes is a one buckle push to loosen the strap. A rotating toe cord enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop with each step, shedding snow off the tail and saving energy. The upturned tail of the Xplore snowshoe helps to preserve a natural gait and reduce impact and stress on hips, knees and ankle joints.
- Innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing stress. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted.
- An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
- Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- Tubbs SofTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Attach Securely
- Easy Entry & Exit
- Good Traction
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?:
Not sure whether to get 25 or 30 inches. Buying for my husband who is 5"9 and weighs about 190
Asked on 12/15/2013 by suzy from United States
If he will venture out into deeper snow go with the 30" it will provide better flotation.
Answered on 12/23/2013 by Steve from Campmor
|| Men's Xplore Series
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 25 in.: 120-200 lbs. 30 in.: 170-250 lbs.
|| Trail walking with rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (25): 25 x 8 in. (30): 30 x 9 in.
|| (25): 3.6 lbs. (30): 3.8 lbs.
|| Tubbs SofTec
|| 6000 series aluminum
|| Carbon Steel