The award-winning SmartWool Men's PhD SmartLoft Divide Full Zip Merino Wool Jacket is a must-have for any smart layering system. The SmartLoft merino wool insulation is packed in a DWR quilted nylon front panel to provide warmth throughout your core. MerinoMax merino wool arms and back panel maximize breathability, temperature regulation, and moisture control. This revolutionary mid layer jacket is fully machine washable and dryable, yet still provides the ultimate for extreme cold weather wear.
- Front panel shell constructed of 100% nylon.
- Sides and back panel constructed of MerinoMax Double Jersey knit 97% merino wool, 3% elastane.
- 100% merino wool lining on front panel and inside collar.
- 75% wool, 25% polyester fill insulation.
- SmartLoft Wool insulated quilted nylon with DWR front panel.
- Center front zipper with semi-locking logo slider, full draft flap and chin guard.
- Secure angled zip pocket at left chest with logo zipper extension and Durawelt grommet for media cord routing.
- Front handwarmer pockets with piping at opening.
- Inside stash pockets.
- Low-profile, in-seam thumbholes at cuffs.
- Heat transfer logo at left sleeve cuff.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Semi-form fit.
- Avg. weight: 15.87 oz.
- BREATHES WELL
- Fits Comfortably
- Light Weight
- Love The Thumb Slots
- Perfect Mid-layer
- Some Pilling At The Thumb