Packed with MSR's best technologies, the Lightning Axis snowshoes represent a giant leap in snowshoeing performance, ease and comfort. First, the Axis Gait Efficiency system allows you to laterally adjust bindings independently of the frame, ensuring efficient, parallel-tracking snowshoes, regardless of natural toe-out and toe-in stances. In addition, new SpeedLock bindings offer set-it and forget-it simplicity with all-terrain comfort, while new Ergo Televators save you on the steeps. And of course, you get the benefit of MSR's most aggressive, 360ø Traction frames and Modular Flotation tails (sold seperately; Campmor # 71507), to provide you with the confidence and versatility you want to enjoy broad range of snowshoeing experiences.
- 360ø Traction frames and Pivot crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain in any conditions.
- World's first bilateral binding adjustment neutralizes variances in natural foot positions to ensure an efficient, parallel stride.
- Set it and forget it SpeedLock binding system, is glove-friendly adjustment and comfort, plus an optional, included strap for maximum security on challenging terrain.
- Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, with a new, ergonomic design that engages with a simply flick of a pole grip.
- Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails. (Campmor # 71507)
- Made in the USA
|| Men's Lightning Axis series
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 22 in.: up to 180 lbs (250 lbs w/tails), 25 in.: 120-220 lbs (120-280 lbs w/tails), 30 in.: 150-280 lbs. (180-300+ lbs. w.tails)
|| Cross Country Excusions/Flat To Moderately Steep Terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (22): 22 x 8 in. (25): 25 x 8 in. (30): 30x 8 in.
|| (22): 4 lbs. (25): 4 lbs. 3 oz (30): 4 lbs. 12 oz
|| Hardened Steel