Innova's Swing 1 inflatable single kayak is designed to be quick and lightweight and is built in an environmentally friendly way. The Swing is a decked kayak with a hull shape built to handle anything from a flatwater lake to Class II rivers. It's tubeless construction allows the hull to be inflated to a higher pressure than most other inflatables, creating a stiffer and more efficient boat. Easy to store, transport and set up - the Swing I inflates in about 5 minutes and easily dries off and packs away again for the next adventure.
- Efficient, lightweight and durable inflatable single handles anything from a small lake to a class II rated river.
- Hulls are made of LitePack rip-stop polyester fabric, rubber-coated on the interior for air-retention, and Teflon®-treated on the outside for water repellency and stain resistance.
- Air-holding seams are vulcanized and permanently bonded (similar to the way in which tires are vulcanized). Each chamber is individually tested at the factory for air retention.
- Deck is urethane-coated with zippered access for gear storage and cleaning ease. The decks shed water quickly and easily.
- The deck support system uses aluminum arches fore and aft of the cockpit openings. These arches are set crosswise and provide a deck shape and structure. The arches contribute to the stiffness of the Swing for paddling in rough water. These arches can be removed easily for a compact folded package, or left in the kayak for a slightly larger folded size.
- Three separate air chambers provide safety ? in the unlikely event one is ever compromised, there is sufficient flotation to be able to navigate the kayak to shore.
- Bayonet style valves make it easy to inflate and deflate and will not leak air.
- A pressure relief valve is installed in the kayak floor chamber to relieve possible overpressure.
- Kayak kit includes tracking fin and repair kit.
- Good Looking
- Gulf Of Mexico Kayaking
- Lake Kayaking
What is the size of the cockpit?
Asked on 8/9/2014 by anmeihao from Milwaukee, WI
The size of the cockpit is 18" x 30"
Answered on 8/14/2014 by Steve from Campmor
|| 1 Person
|| up to 220 lbs.
|L x W (deflated)
|| Length: 10 ft. 6 in. Width: 33 in.
|| 22 lbs.
|| 27" x 15" x 9"
|| Material: LitePack hull treated with TeflonŽ water repellent PVC free