The Swing II is a fast, lightweight, 2-hole tandem kayak, that comfortably and efficiently accommodates 2 paddlers in flat or moving water. Whether paddled by two adults or an adult and a child, the Swing utilizes 3 main air chambers providing a built in measure of safety The decks are designed to shed water whether handling chop on a lake or waves on a river. It's tubeless construction allows the hull to be inflated to a higher pressure than most other inflatables, creating a stiffer and more efficient boat. Easy to store, transport and set up - the Swing II inflates in about 5 minutes and easily dries off and packs away again for the next adventure.
- Efficient, lightweight and durable inflatable 2-hole tandem kayak handles anything from a small lake to a class II rated river and is easy to paddle.
- Hulls are made of rip-stop polyester fabric, rubber-coated on the interior for air-retention, and Teflon®-treated on the outside for water repellency and stain resistance.
- Air-holding seams are vulcanized and permanently bonded (similar to the way in which tires are vulcanized). Each chamber is individually tested at the factory for air retention.
- Deck is urethane-coated with zippered access for gear storage and cleaning ease. The decks shed water quickly and easily.
- The deck support system uses aluminum arches fore and aft of the cockpit openings. These arches are set crosswise and provide a deck shape and structure. The arches contribute to the stiffness of the Swing for paddling in rough water. These arches can be removed easily for a compact folded package, or left in the kayak for a slightly larger folded size.
- Three separate air chambers provide safety ? in the unlikely event one is ever compromised, there is sufficient flotation to be able to navigate the kayak to shore.
- Bayonet style valves make it easy to inflate and deflate and will not leak air.
- A pressure relief valve is installed in the kayak floor chamber to relieve possible overpressure.
- Kayak kit includes tracking fin and repair kit.
Asked on 8/19/2014 by Kevin from Iowa
Paddles are not included.
Answered on 8/19/2014 by Bob from Campmor
How long will it take for m to get this in onnecticut?
Asked on 6/5/2013 by Jed from Bridgeport, Ct
Items being shipped from Campmor to CT takes about two business days.
Answered on 6/7/2013 by Matt from Campmor
|| 2 persons
|| up to 400 lbs.
|L x W (deflated)
|| Length: 13 ft. Width: 33 in.
|| 3 main
|| 26 lbs.
|| 27" x 16" x 10"
|| LitePack hull treated with TeflonŽ water repellent