The superlight Thermarest Navis sleeping bag is designed with a combination of light insulation in the body and full baffles around the base. Combined with your hooded down jacket, it provides variable comfort for alpinists and other minimalist who prefer a systems approach to their gear.
- Partners with your insulated jacket to create a sleep system for the minimalist.
- Patent-pending SynergyLink mattress connectors secure your bag to your mattress, eliminating sliding, twisting and cold spots. Fits any mattress up to 25" wide.
- Sewn-through construction in the torso of the bag layers easily (40%).
- Full baffles from the waist down keep you warm (60%).
- Fill is eliminated in the bottom, where your mattress provides insulation.
- High loft 750+ fill goose down insulation.
- 30D nylon ripstop shell with DWR.
- 30D nylon lining.
- Draft protection.
- Stash pocket.
- Snag-free zipper.
- Accessory loops.
- Stuff and compartmental storage sack included.
- Left zip only.
Does this bag have a draw-string at the top?
Asked on 12/10/2013 by Karey from GA
The Thermarest Navis 25 Degree Sleeping Bag comes with a draw-cord at the top.
Answered on 12/13/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Will this bag unzip to be used as a quilt?
Asked on 3/12/2013 by jumbojimbo from georgia
The zipper extends to the ankle. It will not lay flat when completely open.
Answered on 3/13/2013 by Betty
|| 68 x 30 in.
|| 5 ft. 10 in.
|| 8 oz.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| 1 lb. 5 oz.
|| 7 x 12 in.
|| 750+ Fill Goose Down
|| 30D Nylon
|| 30D Nylon Ripstop with DWR
|| Left Side Zipper
|| Solar Orange