Ultra light and highly compressible, the Thermarest Antares sleeping bag is a very efficient option for three-season backpacking. Thermarest sleeping bags feature greater comfort, less weight and bulk, and a better sleep experience than conventional sleeping bags. Sweet dreams!
- Comfort shape with extra space in the torso so you can move your shoulders, elbows and hips without restriction.
- Patent-pending SynergyLink mattress connectors secure your bag to your mattress, eliminating sliding, twisting and cold spots. Fits any mattress up to 25" wide.
- Zoned insulation, based on thermal mapping, provides consistent warmth with reduced weight and bulk.
- High loft 750+ fill goose down insulation.
- Three-dimensional baffled insulation top (70%), sewn-through construction on the sides (30%), and a fabric-only bottom designed to partner with your mattress.
- 30D nylon ripstop shell with DWR.
- 30D nylon lining.
- Draft protection.
- Stash pocket.
- Sculptured hood.
- Snag-free zipper.
- Accessory loops.
- Stuff and compartmental storage sack included.
- Left zip only.
How large is this bag when fully compressed in stuff sack? Does it work well as a ultralight and ultra-packable bag for a 3 season minimalist hiker?
Asked on 10/14/2013 by Michael
The Antares 20 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag has a finished stuff sack size of 7" x 12".
Answered on 10/15/2013 by Matt from Campmor
|| Regular Length: 78 x 30 in.
Long Length: 80 x 30 in.
|| Regular Length: 6 ft.
Long Length: 6 ft. 6 in.
|| Regular Length: 14 oz.
Long Length: 1 lb.
|Avg. Total Wt.
|| Regular Length: 1 lb. 15 oz.
Long Length: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
|| 7 in. x 12 in.
|| 750+ Fill Goose Down
|| 30D Nylon
|| 30D Nylon Ripstop with DWR
|| Left Side Zipper
|| Solar Orange