Offer good on purchases made between November 6? December 31, 2013. Proof of purchase must be postmarked no later than 30 days from purchase date. Please read the Terms and Conditions.CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Avoid becoming a statistic with ACR's buoyant, powerful rescue tool that fits in the palm of the hand. At 5.4 oz. and topping just 4.5 inches, the ResQLink+ is the smallest buoyant Personal Locator Beacon available today. Small enough to easily be carried in a pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside a life jacket. When in a true emergency, demanding rescue, just deploy the antenna and press the ON button.
- Three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites.
- Powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
- Built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues. With its
- Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink+ is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
- No Subscription Fees
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Made in the U.S.A.
Is this allow inside the comercial flights?
Asked on 10/18/2012 by Toto from raleigh, NC
TSA would require the ACR ResQLink+ 406 GPS Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon to be packed in checked baggage not put in luggage.
Answered on 10/23/2012 by Steve from Campmor
|| 1.6" x 1.9" x 4.5"
|| 5.4 oz./153 g
|| Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium
Battery Replacement Interval: 6 years from date of manufacture, or 5 years after beacon is placed into service; whichever is first, or after emergency use
|| (operational) Exceeds required 24 hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
Battery Storage: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
|| Housing: Engineered polycarbonate blend