Comfortable, quality, all purpose classic BDU trousers constructed of 100% cotton rip-stop are at home on the trail, at work, or around the house. These combat tested pants will hold up to work and play and provide features and options that help get any job done. Generous cargo pockets keep all of your gear organized.
- 100% cotton rip-stop fabric is constructed of breathable medium weight cotton weave and is comfortable in warmer weather
- 6 pocket design features 2 front slash pockets, 2 rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps and button closure and 2 bellowed 3-pleated cargo pockets with drain holes and snag proof button flaps.
- 2 adjustable side tabs, secured with 4 bartacks
- Reinforced seat and knee patches
- 4-button fly closure
- Bartacked belt loops with 2.25 in wide opening
- Nylon drawstring leg ties
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
- Regular length fits inseam from 29.5-32.5 inches
- Made to US MIL-SPEC MIL-T-44047E
What's the inseam for the medium size? Thanks.
Asked on 7/17/2011 by Anonymous
Inseam length is 32" for a M
Answered on 7/19/2011 by Steve from Campmor
what size waist for large and extra large?
Asked on 6/7/2011 by Rick from Colchester,Ct
Sizing: (Waist) (Regular length fits inseam from 29.5-32.5") Small: 27-31" Medium: 31-35" Large: 35-39" X-Large: 39-43" XX-Large: 43-47"
Answered on 6/9/2011 by Betty