With visibility of up to 2 miles, the ACR C-Strobe Beacon, you're sure to be spotted if you run into trouble. Convenient adjustable VelcroŽ fastener closure strap; can be mounted on a bicycle frame or pole. Rugged construction is corrosion resistant and waterproof to 10 feet.
- Intense strobe light visible up to 2 miles (3.2 km).
- Corrosion resistant and waterproof up to 10 ft. (3.1m).
- Slim, lightweight design, constructed of rugged, impact and temperature resistant ABS.
- Comes with an adjustable Velcro strap; Can be mounted on a bicycle frame or pole.
- Operates on 2 AA alkaline or 2 AA 1.5 V lithium batteries for more than 8 hours continuous at 30°F (-1°C).
- Color: International orange.
- Twist 'on-off' control can be operated by gloved hands and in adverse conditions.
- Size: 6 in. x 1.6 in. (15.3 x 4.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (74 g)
- USCG certified.
- Approx. 8 hours operational life with new batteries at 30° F.
- Xenon flash tube.
- 60 flashes per minute for up to 4 hours; 20 per minute for the last 4 hours.
- Weight: 2.5 oz
Wondering what the strobe life time (active on) would be for this unit?
Asked on 9/12/2010 by Tom from Kentucky
Approximately 8 hours operational life with fresh batteries at 30 degree F. 60 flashes per minute for the 1st 4 hours; 20 flashes per minute for the last 4 hours.
Answered on 9/17/2010 by Shawn from New Jersey