Sizes: XS(7), S(7 1/8), M(7 1/4), L(7 3/8), XL(7 1/2), XXL(7 5/8)
The Tilley T4MO AIRFLO® Hat is designed with a wide down-sloping brim for those who prefer ample sun protection and shelter from the rain. The ¾" polyester mesh helps to both ventilate warm air out and allow cooler air to flow in while the sturdy certified organic cotton fabric is rugged yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Constructed of lightweight 98% organic cotton and 2% spandex with ¾" mesh in the crown for added ventilation
- Hand-sewn using very strong thread; all seams are lock-stitched so they won't unravel
- The brass eyelets come from Britain and are the best available
- Certified sun protection fabric blocks 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and delivers an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating given
- Secret Velcro® closure pocket in the crown to stow-away keys, cash or credit card
- Adjustable, tuckaway, Fore'n'Aft wind cord keeps hat in place
- Dark underbrim reduces glare from water, sand and pavement
- Rain repellent (except where it's obviously not quite)
- Closed-cell foam in the crown adds buoyancy
- Packable, crushable - throw it in your backpack, suitcase or golf bag; it comes out looking good!
- Tilley provides a full 100% guarantee for the life of their hats. They are guaranteed not to shrink, tear or even fall apart
- Tilley hats are insured against loss. Tilley will give 50% of the original value of the hat for up to 2 years
- Machine wash on delicate cycle separately or hand wash in cool water
- Avg. weight: 3.7oz.
- Brim measurements: Front and back: 3 1/2" Sides: 2 1/2"
Does the "conversion= head circumference / 3 " take into account Tilley's recommendation to be able to fit two fingers between the hat and your forehead?
Asked on 4/24/2013 by joe blow from Central Florida
Yes, the Tiley size chart accomodates for the recommended fit.
Answered on 5/1/2013 by Betty
Is there a conversion chart for head measurement to hat size?
Asked on 7/19/2012 by Bill from warren,pa
Make sure that you measure "loosely" as Tilley recommends you can fit 2 fingers between your forehead and headband. The hat should fit loose and you should be able to rotate it on your head without friction.
Answered on 4/25/2013 by Dave from Central Florida
The conversion is an easy one: head circumference/ 3
Answered on 7/25/2012 by Steve from Campmor