For urban heights or day hikes, the Eureka Saranac 22 Daypack is ready to carry the day's essentials.
- Padded and ventilated back panel with 3D spacer mesh
- HDPE framesheet provides structure and protection from sharp objects in pack
- Removable 1" webbing hipbelt
- S-Curve dual density shoulder straps
- Fully padded and boxed laptop/tablet compartment has a buckled closure and can accommodate most 17" laptops. It is suspended above the pack bottom for additional protection.
- Laptop compartment can be used as an insulated hydration bladder compartment, with hanging hook
- Hydration exit port is located top-center
- Mesh front stash pocket
- Large front stash pocket with stretch mesh accommodates a wide variety of shapes and sizes, integrated single compression straps on both sides
- Hi-Vis reflective piping; large stash pocket folds inward for increased visibility
- Side mesh water bottle pockets
- Secondary compartment provides organizational pockets for electronics and other small items
- Key lanyard
- Dual-layered bottom
- Stretch mesh pocket on shoulder strap can fit most smartphones with screens 4 in. or less.
- Torso Fit Range 16" - 19", Non-Adjustable
- 1340 cu. in.
Can this backpack hold a standard 17 inch laptop with additional materials??
Asked on 7/2/2014 by Esther from Holland, MI
The laptop sleeve is 12" x 13"
Answered on 7/3/2014 by Steve from Campmor
|| Length 20" x Width 13" x Depth 8"
|| 2 lbs. 2 oz.
|| 1340 cu. in./22 L
|| 420D polyester mini-ripstop in the pack body
600D polyester oxford in pack?s bottom & in reinforcements
|Number of Pockets
|| Laptop Sleeve