The Osprey Hornet 46 Pack is a superlight pack that's been stripped to the essentials for ultra runners, adventure racers, peak baggers - anyone who aspires to move fast with minimal weight.
- Adjustable overskirt compression strap
- Ultralight 7mm webbing side compression
- Hydration compatible
- Super light spacer mesh vented backpanel with removable foam pad
- Etro sliding adjustable sternum strap
- Front mesh stretch pocket
- Reflective detail to front pocket
- Cord tie-off points
- Removable zippered top pocket with underlid mesh map pocket and keyclip
- Highly ventilated and supportive Bio-Stretch harness
- Mesh covered slotted foam
- Energy gel pockets on harness
- Twin stacked side stretch mesh pockets with inside out compression
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Number of Pockets: 9
- Torso Length: S-M / M-L
- Material: 70 D Triple ripstop Nylon / 70 D x 100 D Nylon Shadowcheck
- Size: S-M n/a / M-L 25" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: S-M 1 lb. 7 oz./ M-L1 lb. 8 oz.
- Capacity: S-M 2640 cu in./ M-L 2760 cu in.
Will this pack work for a 22" torso?
Asked on 1/1/2013 by psnort
Unfortunately the S-M we have in stock will not fit a 22" torso. You would need a M-L or larger.
Answered on 1/9/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Size for 19 in. torso.
S-M or M-L ?
Asked on 7/3/2011 by Anonymous
A 19" torso will work for a M-L size.
Answered on 7/7/2011 by Steve from Campmor
|| S-M n/a / M-L 25" X 11 X 9"
|| S-M 1 lb. 7 oz./ M-L 1 lb. 8 oz.
|| S-M 2640 cu in./ M-L 2760 cu in.
|| 70 D Triple ripstop Nylon / 70 D x 100 D Nylon Shadowcheck
|| M-L / L-M
|Number of Pockets
|| Internal/External Frame Packs