Osprey's Farpoint 70 Travel Pack carrys like the best backcountry backpack, without compromising the features needed for travel convenience. Carry the load comfortably for for everything from two week vacations to year long adventures. A detachable daypack is included.
- Shared features of Pack and removable daypack:
- Farpoint Suspension includes spacer mesh backpanel and LightWire frame.
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure.
- Zip-and-clip removable daypack.
- Top and side carry handles.
- StraightJacket compression.
- Panel zip main compartment with lockable pulls.
- Gear attachment points.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Zippered mesh pocket on inside front panel (internal).
- Internal compression straps.
- Zip-away suspension with panel stow slot.
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- Farpoint harness is a fixed unisex harness.
- Unique features of daypack:
- Top stash pocket.
- Dual mesh side pockets.
- Tuckaway harness.
- Internal stretch laptop or Hydration sleeve.
- Internal mesh pocket.
- MP3 access port.
- Number of pockets: 5
- Torso length: Med & Large 19"
- Material: 210 x 330D nylon shadow box/ 420 D nylon pack cloth
- Size : Med Pack 26" x 14" x 18" / Daypack only 19" x 11.5" x 7"
- Weight: Med 2 lbs. 1 oz. / 2 lb 4 oz.
- Capacity: Med 4000 cu. in. Large 4200 cu. in.
What are the dimensions of the entire pack - would it work wholly as a carryon?
Asked on 12/1/2012 by study abroad from United States
Overall pack dimension: 26" x 14" x 18"
Answered on 12/4/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Does the daypack add capacity or is it part of the 4,000 cu in for the medium pack?
Asked on 8/21/2011 by Anonymous
The day pack is Osprey Farpoint 70 Travel Pack figures into the 4000 cu inches.
Answered on 8/23/2011 by Steve from Campmor
What's Torso length small and medium for farpoint 70 pack?
Asked on 4/9/2011 by Anonymous
no. Osprey says "S/M" is 19 inches or less.
see the third table:
Answered on 10/8/2012 by thos from state college, pa
The torso length for the Osprey Farpoint 70 Travel Pack for the small-medium size is 18-20 inches.
Answered on 4/12/2011 by Bob from Campmor
|| Med Pack 26" x 14" x 18" / Daypack only 19" x 11.5" x 7"
|| Med 2 lbs. 1 oz. / Large 2 lb 4 oz.
|| Med 4000 cu. in. Large 4200 cu. in.
|| 210 x 330D nylon shadow box/ 420 D nylon pack cloth
|| Internal compression straps
|Number of Pockets