When you want warmth that doesn't hold you back, put on the Under Armour Women's ColdGear Infrared Werewolf Insulated Softshell Jacket. Light Primaloft insulation teams up with strategically placed softshell for a jacket that's equal parts toasty warm and comfortable. UA's patented ColdGear Infrared technology - the pattern on the inside - actually holds onto your body heat, making everything warm up faster and stay that way longer. Drop your MP3 player in the internal media pocket and rock out to your favorite jams while on the mountain or cruising the city.
ColdGear Infrared: Inspired by stealth bomber technology, Under Armour created ColdGear Infrared that's coated with a thermo-conductive ceramic pattern that captures your own warmth and reflects it inward. Extremely light, incredibly warm, totally stealth.
- Constructed of 100% polyester shell fabric.
- Primaloft insulation 100g.
- UA Storm water-resistant technology.
- ColdGear Infrared printed interior.
- ColdGear cuffs inside sleeve help keep cold air out.
- Princess seams for a more streamlined fit.
- Secure hand pockets with internal headphones escape.
- City-length silhouette for more coverage.
- Semi-fitted, slimmer athletic cut delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
What temperature is this rated for?
Asked on 11/11/2013 by Nannette from Nj
The Under Armour ColdGear Women's Infrared Werewolf Insulated Jacket would work into the low 30'F without base layering. If you were wearing a base layer you can get into the teens.
Answered on 11/13/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Does it run small, large or true to size? Does it have a temperature rating?
Asked on 9/26/2013 by Lisa
The Under Armour Women's ColdGear Infrared Werewolf Insulated Jacket fits true to size and would work into the low 30's F.
Answered on 9/26/2013 by Steve from Campmor
How long is this jacket in size medium? Thank you.
Asked on 9/21/2013 by TK from Branson West MO
The length of this jacket in a medium size is 28".
Answered on 9/24/2013 by Matt from Campmor