An awesome everyday jacket during winter months, the Under Armour Men's ColdGear Infrared Alpinlite Max Insulated Jacket gives you everything you need for protection from the elements. The lightweight construction keeps you moving, with Primaloft insulation and a highly water-resistant UA Storm finish to fight back against cold and wet weather. UA's patented ColdGear Infrared technology - the pattern on the inside - actually holds onto your body heat, making everything warm up faster and stay that way longer.
ColdGear Infrared: Inspired by stealth bomber technology, Under Armour created ColdGear Infrared that's coated with a thermo-conductive ceramic pattern that captures your own warmth and reflects it inward. Extremely light, incredibly warm, totally stealth.
- Shell constructed of 100% nylon fabric.
- 100% polyester lining.
- Primaloft insulation: 400g body/ 200g sleeves.
- UA Storm water-resistant technology.
- ColdGear Infrared printed interior.
- ColdGear cuffs inside sleeves help keep cold air out.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Secure left chest audio pocket.
- Secure hand pockets.
- In-pocket hem adjusters.
- Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion.
how much does this garment weigh in size lg??
Asked on 8/24/2014 by smithcreek
The UA ColdGear Alpinlite Max jacket weighs 2 lbs, 3 oz.
Answered on 8/25/2014 by Matt from Campmor