Like birds and clouds, kids stay on the move. Their abandon doesn't need purpose, just a little protection from the cold and wet when the sun sets or when the water sprays. Worn alone or under layers, the Patagonia Kid's Capilene 3 Midweight Bottoms are a versatile, fast-wicking complement to kid motion. Made of quick-drying Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double-knit fabric with Gladiodor® odor control, they have a brushed interior for softer-next-to-skin insulation, nonchafing flat seams, and a roomy gusseted crotch and a hidden elasticized waistband.
- Constructed of 5.4 oz. Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester 56% recycled double knit
- Insulative, breathable and moisture-wicking Capilene® 3 fabric is recycled and recyclable, with environmentally friendly Gladiodor® odor control.
- Fabric inside brushed for softness against the skin.
- Hidden elasticized waistband for secure fit and comfort.
- Roomy gusseted crotch gives excellent mobility.
- Self-fabric cuffs.
- Exterior heat-transfer logo.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. weight: 5.1 oz.
- Good Fit
- Stays In Place
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: