Gregory's Miwok 18 Daypack is ideal for for a day hike or ride and a great companion for all your activities. This lightweight pack is packed with features and pockets for optimal organization of all your smaller trail necessities. Keep your iPod dust free, your camera within easy reach and your keys carefully stashed away and separate form the larger items you're carrying in the main compartment.
- BioSync Technology system
- Aeromesh backpanel
- Hydration port and sleeve with tube management system on the harness
- Full back zippered access to load and fill up to a 3 liter reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Internal on the fly compression system
- Webbing loop for securing bike light or reflector
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Front expandable, stretch mesh pocket with 3 point compression system
- Side mesh pockets
- Fleece lined media pocket
- Number of pockets: 6
- Material: 70D UTS coated nylon
- Size: n/a
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Capacity: 1007 cu in.
How big will the hip belt go?
Asked on 7/24/2012 by Pete from Orlando, FL
The maximum size this belt expands to is 39 inches.
Answered on 8/1/2012 by Betty
what is the difference between a woman gregory and this one?
Asked on 4/24/2012 by cathline from palmyra, pa
Shoulder straps will be narrower and closer together and length of pack will be slightly shorter.
Answered on 4/27/2012 by Betty
|| 1 lb. 8 oz.
|| 1007 cu in.
|| 70D UTS coated nylon
|Number of Pockets