Options are the name of the game with the Gregory Baltoro 65 Pack. It's a pack for those who don't need to pack the kitchen sink on a weekend backpacking trip. The Baltoro 65 includes an updated, award winning, Response AFS suspension and ultra soft 3D components with Lifespan EVA foam technology to make you even more comfortable, so you can go farther and be the envy of everyone else on the trail.
- Updated Response AFS Suspension
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay provides optimum load transfer
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new life span EVA foam
- Auto-cant harness technology
- Auto-fit waistbelt adjustment system
- Thermo molded back panel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad
- Quick draw easy to open drawstring system on main access
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a waist pack or sling bag
- Hydration sleeve and dual side hydration ports
- DWR coated and water resistant zippers
- Dual layer wear resistant bottom panel
- Stash pocket on the underside of top lid for personal items
- Front top pocket and twin side pocket
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Number of Pockets: 7
- Torso Length: n/a
- Material: 210D double diamond ripstop/ 210Dx 420 D HD flat weave fabrics
- Size: n/a
- Weight: S 5 lbs. 6 oz. / M 5 lbs. 10 oz. / L 5 lbs. 14 oz.
- Capacity: S 3844 cu in. / M 3966 cu in. / L 4150 cu in.
Does this pack come with a rain cover?
Asked on 4/14/2013 by Tom from Lansing, MI
how do I determine what size I need?
Asked on 8/22/2012 by jim
Torso Length S 16.5"-17.5" / M 18" -19" L 20"-21.5"
Waist Range Small 22"-28"
Answered on 8/22/2012 by Betty
How many fl. oz. does the hydration sleev hold.
Asked on 3/18/2012 by Anonymous
Up to 3 Liter hydration bladders can be accommodated.
Answered on 3/19/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Whats the difference between this and the baltoro 70?
Asked on 2/22/2011 by Anonymous
The Baltoro 70 is the 2010 version for 2011 Gregory has changed the Baltoro to a 65 Liter and a 75 Liter. There is also a slight difference in the front pocket. The 2011 front pocket has side flaps to increase the shove-it pocket efficiency.
Answered on 2/23/2011 by Steve from Campmor
|| S: 5 lbs. 6 oz. / M 5 lbs. 10 oz. / L 5 lbs. 14 oz.
|| S 3844 cu in. / M 3966 cu in. / L 4150 cu in.
|| 210D double diamond ripstop/ 210D x 420 D HD flat weave fabrics
|| S 16.5"-17.5" / M 18" -19" L 20"-21.5"
|Number of Pockets
|| Small 22"-28"