The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer is a great way to keep your legs in tip-top condition during the off season. This trainer features a new larger flywheel with twice the inertia for an improved, road-like feel. The power-band technology offers the widest resistance range--from easy spins to lung-burning climbs--without ever touching the unit. The infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed for realistic statistical analysis at the end of your ride. It also features a cam-lever that tightens the resistance unit with one movement upon setup. The Fluid 2 is surprisingly quiet, and the self-cooling mechanisms--including a patented fan design--keep the unit performing better, longer. Includes a training DVD to help keep you motivated during your indoor exercise.
- Includes a training DVD
- Quick-lock bike mount lever on all trainer frames
- Custom bike skewer provided, lifetime warranty
- Fits 26", 27" and 700c or 20-24" with optional adapter
- Not compatible with 29'ers, see Pro Series
- New larger flywheel for improved road-like feel
- Infinite resistance curve (not available in the Mag Trainer model)
- Power output easily varies from less than 20 watts to over 725 watts (at an attainable 22.5 mph)
Can I use a 700C wheel without a quick release with this or any other fluid trainer.
Asked on 11/5/2012 by Steve from Orange County, NY
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bike Trainer will work on both bolt on and quick release wheels.
Answered on 11/5/2012 by Steve from Campmor
will this work with a mountain bike?
Asked on 6/10/2012 by Tgray from Austin, TX
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bike Trainer will accommodate a mountain bike. However you need to use a slick tire like the Serfas Drifter City Smooth Tire for Mountain Bikes 26 x 1.5http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___52051
Answered on 6/13/2012 by Steve from Campmor