The CycleOps Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer helps keep your legs in shape, even during the winter months. The indoor trainer is designed with magnet brakes and utilizes a unique, internal flywheel that provides a smooth and quiet ride. The resistance lever has five different settings so you can vary your workout from warm-up stage to tough-terrain riding. The sturdy steel frame has leveling feet for stability, while the foldable legs allow you to easily set-up and store the bike. The indoor bicycle trainer comes with an informational DVD.
- Not compatible with 29'ers
- Includes Race Day training video
- Redesigned to deliver even more resistance
- Quick-lock bike mount lever on all trainer frames
- Custom bike skewer provided, lifetime warranty
- Fits 26", 27" and 700c or 20-24" with optional adapter
Does this trainer come with a block? Also, do the resistance settings have a remote or do you have to dismount the bike to change the setting?
Asked on 12/8/2011 by Anonymous
It does not come with a block. There is no remote. The settings are adjustable manually and you have to dismount to change the settings.
Answered on 12/9/2011 by Betty