A more comfortable cycling experience. The newest SH-SD66 is an updated version of the classic cycling sandal from Shimano with two wide VELCRO® straps for a secure and comfortable fit and a natural leather upper with mesh layers to control moisture.
- The rubber sole is stable enough for walking as well and riding.
- The upper is made from natural leather for soft feel lined with layers of moisture controlling mesh inside
- It has a contoured footbed for comfort on or off the bike and a rubber outsole for excellent traction
- Two velcro nylon straps securely hold the foot
- Sizing designed to leave space between your front of your toes and the front of the shoe for toe protection
- 37-38 (US 4.5 - 5)
39-40 (US 6 - 7)
41-42 (US 7.5 - 8.5)
43-44 (US 9 - 10)
45-46 (US 10.5 - 11)
47-48 (US 11.5 - 12.5)
Can these sandals convert to Time cleats?
Asked on 6/22/2014 by Steve from United States
The Shimano SPD SH-SD66 Cycling Sandal only is able to accept SPD cleats not a three point road cleat.
Answered on 6/24/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Is the shoe designed to be secured to pedals with a clip-on fitting?
Asked on 4/8/2014 by Cory from Golden, CO
Yes, the Shimano SPD SH-SD66 Cycling Sandal is designed to be used with Shimano SPD cleats.
Answered on 4/8/2014 by Bob from Campmor