The MTX Beam Rack is the perfect answer for cyclists who own bikes without the braze-ons traditionally used to mount rear racks. This rack mounts directly to the seatpost for a tool-free convenient installation on virtually any bike. Commuters, tourists and fitness riders can mount this rack to their seat post and utilize a Topeak MTX style trunk bag; Just slide the bag on and off the Quicktrack. MTX Beam Rack can hold up to 20 lbs of cargo and also includes 2 rubber bungee cords incorporated into the rack to hold your gear onto the rack
- Welded Aluminum Construction
- Heavy duty BeamRack carries loads up to 20 lbs. (9 kgs)
- QuickTrack system is compatible with any Topeak MTX Trunk Bag
- QR mechanism is easy and secure, fits seatposts from 25.4-31.8mm (shims included)
- E-type for medium side frames.
- Rubber bungees attached right to the rack so you can always secure your load.
- Safety reflector is included for added visibility and rider safety.
- Mount on back is compatible with the Topeak RedLite or Tail Light
- Size (L x W x H): 54 x 12.7 x 8.1 cm/ 21.3" x 5" x 3.2
- Weight: 680 g / 1.50 lbs
Can this type of rack be attached to a carbon seatpost?
Asked on 6/8/2012 by davismatt66 from Davis, Ca
This rack is not recommended for use with carbon seatpost unless seatpost has an aluminum core.
Answered on 6/12/2012 by Betty
Where can you purchase replacement rubber bungee straps?
Asked on 9/6/2011 by Sara from Oshkosh, Wisconsin
You would have to contact the manufacturer at 800-213-4561
Answered on 9/7/2011 by Betty
For the rear seat post rack, what type of pannier options are available?
Asked on 8/16/2010 by g from Greensboro, NC
All panniers on the Campmor website would mount to this rack.
Answered on 8/18/2010 by Steve from Campmor